How to sell your dress at Infinity Dresses
At Infinity Dresses, one of our popular services is selling pre-loved dresses. Find out more about how we can help you.
- All dresses need to be clean with no rips or tears. If your dress does have any minor imperfections, don’t worry, we can put you in touch with our recommended talented local seamstress.
- Together we will agree on a sale price for your dress. Commission is 35%, so you will receive the sale price minus this after we have received the funds from the sale of your dress.
- Infinity Dresses require a £20 non refundable fee to cover Advertising, Insurance and administration costs.
- When your dress is received by Infinity Dresses, we will photograph your dress and it will be advertised on our website, Facebook page and other social media platforms.
- All dresses must be no older than 8 years
When contacting us about selling your dress, please let us know the following information
- The Designer and dress name or number
- The size of the dress
- Have you had any alterations done to the dress? If so, please let us know what you have had done
- When did you purchase the dress and how much did you pay for it?
- Has the dress been dry cleaned? Is there any marks, tears or stains after dry cleaning?
Once we have this information we will be able to give you the price we think we will be able to sell your dress for.
Connect With Us
17 Deopham Green,
Call on 01452 912655